Mark Jordan Driving
Unique Accelerated Learning System
Learn Faster and Ensure Maximum Value For Money.
5 Star Guarantee on Every Lesson
Learn More Here
Block Book Savings ✅
2 Hour Lessons ✅
Fixed Weekly Slot ✅
So You Have Decided It's Time To Learn To Drive... Who Will You Trust With Your Tuition?
Changing Driving Instructor
Do you ever get to the end of your lessons and feel that you haven’t actually learnt anything?
The reality is that you probably haven’t.
The Driving Standards Agency is very clear, as to the procedure driving instructors should follow when conducting lessons. This is to make sure that “you” the customer are getting the maximum benefit from your lessons.
9 Procedures your driving instructor should be doing
1) Does your driving instructor arrive on time for at least 90% of lessons?
2) Does your driving instructor always recap the previous lesson to agree strengths and weaknesses?
3) Does your driving instructor always-state firm lesson objectives as to what you will be learning during the current lesson and exactly what you will be trying to achieve?
(It is vital that every lesson has a clear purpose or you will be simply “driving around”.)
4) Does your driving instructor teach in a non-confrontational manner or shout and complain when you make mistakes?
5) Does your driving instructor attempt to prevent mistakes by checking with you what you are about to do before you make a mistake or simply complain or offer negative feedback after the event?
6) Does you driving instructor help and guide you with feedback and encouragement to build your confidence?
7) Does your driving instructor analyse why mistakes were made and interact with you to find a solution to improve your understanding?
8) Does your instructor praise you when you succeed in a task?
9) Does your driving instructor finish the lesson with a recap of what has been learnt and does he / she ask questions to check your understanding?
(Statistics show that what you discuss during the last 5 minutes of your lesson will stay with you and reinforce your understanding.
How many boxes would your current Instructor be able to tick?