Welcome To Mark Jordan Driving
We are very proud of the positive reviews past pupils have left us. We’ll let you read why pupils choose Mark Jordan Driving
Verity Passed 1st Time
Read Verity's Review
I already knew i was going to enjoy driving but after being with Mark Jordan Driving School it was honestly one of the best experiences i’ve had.
My instructor was Mark himself and starting out i had not a clue what i was doing but that was no issue. Each lesson we’d gradually build up confidence in each area of driving making sure i was fully comfortable with what i was doing, all the while him having every confidence in me too.
I felt no pressure to have to do anything i was afraid of which in the end was what’s allowed me to pass first time. He was everything i could have asked for as i was worried about my instructor being cold and unapproachable but he was the opposite.
I felt as though i could talk to him about anything being driving related or not. After my sister having him as an instructor too being i could tell we’d get along well and we definitely did.
The way he teaches is genuinely a gift and had i had any other instructor i feel like i would not have passed.
Even speaking to my friends about our instructors i feel proud to show him off almost.
I would 10000% recommended Mark Jordan Driving, thank you so so much for everything.
Verity – Swadlincote – Google Review
Priya Passed 1st Time
Read Priya's Review
After not getting on with my first instructor at a different driving school I was really looking for an instructor that made me feel confident and comfortable behind the wheel, needless to say that’s what I got with John at Mark Jordan Driving.
Priya – Hinckley – Google Review
Jessica Passed 1st Time
Read Jessica's Review
When looking for a driving instructor I wanted to make sure I found a school who had good pass rates and reviews, as well as patient and understanding instructors. Mark Jordan driving school was perfect and my instructor Mark Jordan helped me to feel more confident when driving, especially after swapping from another driving school.
From my first lesson with Mark up until my driving test he prepared me for my test and made me feel comfortable enough to ask questions and ask for help when I needed it. Mark used a range of techniques to help me getting a better understanding and had a solution to every driving fault I dealt with. Every lesson Mark used his iPad to take notes of how the lesson went, what went well, what could I improve and what I wanted to work on the following week. These notes would be emailed to me at the end of each lesson and this was useful for when I was driving my own car as I knew what to work on when going out with my parents, to get ready for my next driving lesson.
Mark helped me to believe in myself and my driving and built my confidence throughout my lessons which helped me to pass my driving test 1st time. I would recommend Mark Jordan Driving School to anyone who is looking for patient and caring instructors who will prepare you for your test and make help you to feel at ease throughout. Thank you to Mark for guiding me through the process and helping me to feel positive about myself and my driving, even when I wanted to give up.
Jessica – Swadlincote – Google Review
Thomas Passed 1st Time
Read Thomas's Review
Thomas – Swadlincote – Google Review
Read Over 100 More Reviews Here
Meet The Team
All driving instructors at Mark Jordan Driving are fully qualified and we will not allocate a trainee driving instructor.
Mark is the school owner and an instructor covering the Burton & Swadlincote areas.
Is our automatic instructor covering the Ashby & Coalville areas.
Carly is another of our instructors covering the Ashby & Coalville areas
Richard is a manual instructor covering the Ashby, Swadlincote & Burton areas.
Is our manual instructor covering the Hinckley & Nuneaton areas.
Here you will find links to extra training and training videos that will help you not only during your lessons but for years after.
Why Choose Mark Jordan Driving
- Fully qualified instructors offering the best rated, trusted and recommended tuition and driving lessons in Burton – Swadlincote – Ashby – Coalville – Loughborough and Hinckley.
- Manual and Automatic teachers providing affordable packages and bundles for beginners and refresher sessions.
- Many students search driving lessons near me. But we pick up and drop off in the local area so we don’t have to be the nearest.
- Which tutor do you choose, when some instructors are cheap and lack reviews?
- It’s often a big mistake to choose driving schools who are the cheapest and buy on price alone. It may cost more to learn in the long run.
We are nearby for new drivers and highly rated by our customers which is great news
As the owner of Mark Jordan Driving, all our local driving instructors are dedicated to provide tailored driving lessons and creating a welcoming environment for all our customers. The team have achieved remarkable success rates and have built a strong reputation in the areas listed above.
Learning to drive with a professional driving instructor offers several benefits. Here are some key aspects of learning to drive with a professional driving instructor here at Mark Jordan Driving:
1. Structured and Comprehensive Training: Our driving instructors have the knowledge and experience to provide a structured and comprehensive training program. They will guide you through the various aspects of driving, ensuring that you learn the necessary skills and knowledge to become a safe and confident driver.
2. Personalised Instruction: Each student has unique needs and learning styles. Our driving instructors will tailor your driving lessons to your specific requirements, whether you’re a beginner needing to build confidence or an experienced driver seeking to enhance your skills.
3. Confidence Building: Learning to drive can be intimidating, but Mark Jordan Driving instructors understand this and will create a supportive environment to help you build confidence behind the wheel. They will provide guidance, encouragement, and constructive feedback to help you overcome any challenges you may face.
4. Focus on Defensive Driving: All our driving instructors emphasise the importance of defensive driving techniques. They will teach you how to anticipate and respond to potential hazards on the road, making you a safer driver.
5. Familiarity with Test Requirements: Our instructors are well-versed in the requirements of the driving test. They will prepare you for the test by familiarising you with the test routes, practicing the necessary manoeuvers, and offering tips to increase your chances of passing the driving test.
Mark Jordan Driving School offers “Success Based Driving Lessons,” where we focus on each student’s needs and build their skills and confidence. our patient instructors and commitment to ensuring smooth driving lessons are second to none all backed up with a Satisfaction Guarantee
Get in touch today.